Carinthia University of Applied Sciences (CUAS)
9800 Spittal a.d. Drau
Dr. Helmut Arnold
Founded in 1995, the Carinthia University of Applied Sciences (CUAS) offers a BA and MA degree in Health Care Management for 200 full-time and part-time students. The curricula are constantly revised according to new national and international developments, strongly taking into consideration the impact of the aging societies on the health care sector. All study courses are partly taught through innovative eLearning and blended learning strategies.
The staff at the CUAS is active in national as well as in international research projects – among them EU sponsored LLL/Erasmus research projects related to the field of Gerontology – using innovative technology for communication between project partners and for the sharing of results. Excellent contacts exist to national, regional and local political decision makers as well as to a wide range of other actors in the health field. CUAS is considered an important player in the region with regard to health-related topics.
ROLE OF JAMK IN THE PROJECT
CUAS is the leader of WP6 and contributes to:
- WP 1: supports the Project Manager and produce information for reports to EACEA. Has representative in the SC meetings.
- WP 2: will comment on the survey form contents and participate in the seminar, workshop and SC meeting in Moscow.
- WP 3: will host a benchmarking visit and mentor and coach the action plans developed in WP3.
- WP 4: will host benchmarking visit groups and coach and mentor RU HEIs in constructing the strategy and roadmap for improving cooperation with working life.
- WP 5: is not involved in WP 5.
- WP 6: is responsible for the coordination and timely execution of tasks and deliverables and will participate in dissemination activities.
- WP 7: will participate in Evaluation and Exploitation Seminar in Moscow.
- WP 8: will participate in the assisted self-evaluation of the project.