Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia
Professor Olga Granichina
Head of chair
The Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia is the one of the oldest and largest universities in Russia, which combines features of the classical Russian education with all the dynamism of the ever-developing world educational continuum. In January 1998 the Government of Russia awarded the University with a status of a National Culture Heritage.
Nowadays the Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia can satisfy practically any need in the sphere of education on a highly professional level. Historical background of the University and its present-day structural organization provided for creation of a powerful educational, scientific and cultural network with dynamic connections within Russia and abroad.
ROLE OF JAMK IN THE PROJECT
HSPUR is leader of WP8 and contributes to:
- WP 1: supports Project Manager and produces information for reports to EACEA. Has representative in the SC meetings.
- WP 2: will conduct the surveys and participate in the seminar, workshop and SC meeting in Moscow.
- WP 3: participates in training seminar and benchmarking visit. HSPUR will develop action plans for two of its faculties.
- WP 4: will implement Action Plans and participate in benchmarking visit. HSPUR will construct strategy and roadmap.
- WP 5: will provide requested information for the handbook and will participate in writing the scientific monograph.
- WP 6: will participate in dissemination activities
- WP 7: will participate in exploitation activities and invite local policy makers and employers to discussions and project activities.
- WP 8: is responsible for the coordination and timely execution of tasks and deliverables and participate in the assisted self-evaluation of the project.