Nizhnevartovsk State University (NVSU)
Lenin St. 56
Head of International Office
Nizhnevartovsk State University is a dynamic Institution of Higher Vocational Education leading institution in Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous District.
NVSU offers its students 35 graduate and 21 postgraduate programs as well as continuing professional education programs. The University organizes and coordinates activities aimed at improvement of professional training of specialists involved in the sphere education, in particular in implementation of information and communication technologies into educational process; lifelong learning for social workers of various social institutions, enterprises, and for individuals.
ROLE OF NVSU IN THE PROJECT
NVSU is the leader of WP4.
- WP 1: supports Project Manager in coordinating Russian partners and produces information for reports to EACEA. Has representative in SC meetings.
- WP 2: conducts the surveys and participate in seminar, workshop and SC meeting in Moscow.
- WP 3: participates in the training seminar and benchmarking visit. NVSU will develop action plans for two of its faculties.
- WP 4: is responsible for the coordination and timely execution of tasks and deliverables. NVSU will implement Action Plans and participate in benchmarking visit. NVSU will construct strategy and roadmap for improving cooperation.
- WP 5: provides and produces requested information for the handbook and in writing monograph.
- WP 6: participates in dissemination activities.
- WP 7: participates in exploitation activities and invite local policy makers and employers to discussions and project activities.
- WP 8: participates in the assisted self-evaluation of the project.