Universitat de Girona (UdG)
Placa Ferrater Mora 1
Dr. Lluis Prats
The University of Girona is a public institution devoted to excellence in teaching and research and to participating in the progress and development of society through the creation, transmission, diffusion and criticism of knowledge related to the sciences, technology, the humanities, the social sciences and the arts. The University of Girona, deeply rooted in Catalonia, is one of the primary economic and cultural motors of the region.
The academic involved are from the Faculty of Tourism, which contains lecturers and researchers from 11 different departments of the University, and the Business management & product design department with a long tradition of linkage with private companies and public bodies.
Regarding research, our department is active, dynamic and diverse, combining individual work with group and networking. Our researchers have a great ability to lead projects, to train young doctors and institutions relating to joint activities in R&D.
ROLE OF JAMK IN THE PROJECT
UdG is the leader of WP3 and contributes to:
- WP 1: supports the Project Manager and produce information for reports to EACEA. Has representative in the SC meetings.
- WP 2: UdG will comment on the survey form contents and participate in the seminar, workshop and SC meeting in Moscow.
- WP 3: is responsible for the coordination and timely execution of tasks and deliverables. UdG will also mentor and coach the action plans developed in this WP.
- WP 4: will host benchmarking visit groups and coach and mentor RU HEIs in constructing the strategy and roadmap for improving cooperation with working life.
- WP 5: UdG is not involved in WP 5.
- WP 6: will participate in dissemination activities
- WP 7: will participate in Evaluation and Exploitation Seminar in Moscow.
- WP 8: will participate in the assisted self-evaluation of the project